This is a bespoke course for those who have previous flying experience and will be tailored to your specific needs. Please contact the office who will take your contact details and one of our instructors will contact you to discuss your specific requirements.
What your Intensive Course includes
- A structure tailored to your individual needs, agreed in advance of the course.
- A ground school session and a debrief each day.
- Flying charges at members’ rates (if you aren’t already member).
- £30 per day fee – Reimbursed against your membership renewal (or your first year membership fee if you decide to join immediately after the course).
- All flying and simulator use is charged at standard member rates. Click here for more info.
When can you book
This course can be booked on weekdays and – dependent on instructor capacity – may also be booked on weekends.
Please read the following if you aren’t already a member:
If you need accommodation for the duration of the course, we have a number of bunk rooms available for use. Please discuss this with the office when you book your course.
What to bring
- Before arriving you should watch our short Airfield Safety video.
- Appropriate clothing and shoes for being outside on an exposed airfield. Trousers are recommended.
- Sunglasses, sun cream, and a hat.
You should be of good general health and be able to sign our medical declaration when you fly. If you have any queries please contact the office before purchasing. However, you will not be able to fly if you are:
- More than 16 stone (102 kg);
- Under 14 years old;