Who is the course for?
- Pilots already having a cross-country endorsement or SFCL
- Owners of gliders with or without engines
- Being current on field selection/landings makes your cross-country flying more relaxed and you will fly faster and further.
- To refresh on field selection and field landings
- To make pilots feel more comfortable with the thought of a possible land out.
- Grounding briefing including field selection, decision heights, managing options and threat & error management (TEM)
- 1 hour in the motor glider
- Half a day
- Members of Cambridge Gliding Centre: £95
- Members of other BGA Clubs: £120, including daily membership
Due to coronavirus, we are not yet taking firm bookings for this course. If you are interested in any of our pilot training & development courses, please complete the advanced booking form here